Thursday, March 6, 2014

On the way to school



Hi everyone! 

Yesterday before school we did a little photo shoot so that we can share our outfits with you. The weather was great in the afternoon, it was even too hot for this time of year but in the evening it was really cold. 
Anyway, I found this beautiful dress that I bought this summer and completely forgot about, so I decided to finally wear it. Because I knew it would be cold in the evening, I took this long black jumper and a coat (and I was still cold, hate this kind of weather). 
Mina on the other hand, decided to wear a bit more casual outfit which consisted of her beautiful and eye poking bright red jumper. 

Hope you like it! :) 





















JOVANA'S OUTFIT: 
DRESS: MARINA YACHTING
JUMPER: INDPENDENT STORE 
SHOES: UGG AUSTRALIA
COAT: MAX MARA
BAG: ZARA
NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S
SUNGLASSES: H&M

MINA'S OUTFIT: 
JUMPER: ZARA
LEGGINGS: BEBE
JACKET: CALVIN KLEIN
SUNGLASSES: FOREVER 21
NECKLACE: ARMANI EXCHANGE 
BAG: DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment